Have you started motivating your confidence?
To heft your baggage,
Don’t let me face rejections again
I constantly echo “one day my talent will be my success”
Today it might be overshadowed by an opaque vision of experts.
But someday, this opaqueness will become transparent, I am sure
I feel poignant for patience,
Trying to pacify me throughout.
Still, this impatient talent bounces up & down to fly out.
“LET’S NOT MOTIVATE YOURSELF
MOTIVATE YOUR CONFIDENCE”
Why do we search more often about building confidence in ourselves? Why there is a need for writers to write big articles on confidence? Why you& I want to read more about it? Why it is such a vital issue? Are there any insecurities in us? Is the world changing its cunning faces more often? Are people accosting you? Are we not as active in responding to different, but troublesome situations?
Whatever the point maybe, there would be a time once in a life when we all would have felt why I am so underconfident? Worthy writing gives all your answers.
Confidence is not just a piece of a word but it’s an overwhelming emotion that connects you to the world. It’s a request you make to yourself for not being so downcast, crestfallen, and agitated. According to me and my friends, it’s a feeling of taking up your stand in stressful situations. It’s a feeling of trusting yourself that “ALL WILL BE WELL”. It’s a feeling of challenging yourself.
BUT WHY AFTER READING ALSO ABOUT IT WE STILL SEARCH FOR SOME ASSURANCE?
I AM SURE, YOU ARE NOT SO LAMENTABLE THAT IT’S A GOD-GIVEN CURSE TO YOU
The problem comes in its origin
- We do not practice diligently on our weaknesses.
- We fill our minds with angst before even facing big opportunities in life.
- We don’t appreciate our ability.
- We are so much use to quitting things that we are losing every strong side of ours.
- We lack patience- we apply unnecessary shortcuts in life to achieve our goals.
- In the race of smart work, we are ignoring the importance of hard work, which needs to be balanced with smart work for better results.
- We don’t learn from our failures but cry over them for a long time.
SO DON’T PULL YOURSELF BUT PUSH YOURSELF, IT’S NOT AN ARDUOUS TASK JUST TRY.
MAKE YOUR ROUTE BOLD BY YOUR ACTIONS AND NOT BY YOUR ANGER.